DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
All trademarks, registered trademarks, products, and company names or logos displayed on the site are the property of their respective owners. APK24x7.Com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement consistent with the (DMCA). Further, as part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material on https://apk24x7.com/ that is allegedly infringing, in which case we will make a good faith attempt to contact the developer who provided the vulnerable version so that they can make a counter-notification, also by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Before filing a notice of material infringement or counter-notice, you may want to consult an attorney to understand better your rights and obligations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other relevant laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with APK24x7.Com’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, specifically Section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Filing a Notice of Copyright Infringement
To file a material infringement notice with APK24x7.Com, please submit materials containing the following information:
• Identification of copyrighted works allegedly infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notice, a detailed list of such works on that site.
• Information necessary for the provider to contact the party filing the complaint, including address, phone number, email address, and/or other means of communication.
• URL address(es) of the allegedly infringing content.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A physical signature of the developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner allegedly infringed. Third-party agencies need to provide a copy of the “Physical Autorotation Letter” so the agency can review all of their copyrights.
• A claim that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f), any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity infringes may be liable for damages.
Where to send the notice
Email: [email protected]