In today’s world, it has become very difficult to trust people you meet in everyday life, be it an employee, a business partner, or even a prospective spouse. This is where the Pehchaan app comes in handy. Pehchaan app is a revolutionary mobile application that helps people to search or find the criminal record or background of any person they are dealing with. In this article, we will discuss the features of the Pehchaan app, its purpose, how to download it, and other important details.
Pehchaan app Download
Pehchaan app is a mobile application that has been launched by the Punjab Police and Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) to provide the public with easy access to the criminal background record of any person through their CNIC. This app is designed to help you verify the background of a person by checking if an FIR has been registered against them.
Purpose of the Pehchaan app
The purpose of Pehchaan is to facilitate the public to search or find the criminal record or background of any person they are dealing with e.g. employee verification, marriage or business dealing etc.
Punjab Police and PSCA have launched this application to provide the public easy access to the criminal background record of any person through CNIC. It will help you verify the background of a person by checking if an FIR has been registered against them. People can find/search/check the criminal background of a person through CNIC only.
After installing this application, you will have to signup first to check the criminal record of a person.
The results provided in the Pehchaan app are based initially on the CNIC of Punjab Province. However, the background records being provided are only to the extent of CNIC. It is possible that a record of a particular individual may exist without CNIC for which Punjab Safe Cities Authority and Punjab police take no responsibility or legal obligation what’s so ever. It is further recommended that counter-verification should be done by the concerned Police station. This facility is only to the extent of initial information regarding the criminal record of an individual which could not be claimed or considered any legal value for any purpose.
Features of the Pehchaan app
The following are some of the features of the Pehchaan app:
- ✎ Easy-to-use interface: The app has a user-friendly interface, making it easy to use for anyone.
- ✎ Quick access to criminal records: The app provides quick access to the criminal records of any person through their CNIC.
- ✎ Verification of employees: Pehchaan app can be used by employers to verify the criminal record of their employees.
- ✎ Verification of business partners: Pehchaan app can be used by business owners to verify the criminal record of their partners.
- ✎ Verification of prospective spouses: Pehchaan app can be used by individuals to verify the criminal record of their prospective spouses.
How to download the Pehchaan app v.1.9.16?
Pehchaan app is available for download on both apk24x7.com and Playstore. To download the app from apk24x7.com, follow these steps:
- ✎ Open your mobile browser and go to apk24x7.com.
- ✎ Search for “Pehchaan app” in the search bar.
- ✎ Click on the download button.
- ✎ Once the download is complete, open the file and install the app.
How to Use Pehchaan App
Here are the steps to use the Pehchaan app:
- ✎ Open the app on your device.
- ✎ Sign up using your phone number and other required details.
- ✎ Once you are signed in, you will be asked to enter the CNIC number of the person whose criminal background you want to check.
- ✎ Enter the CNIC number and click on “Search”.
- ✎ The app will show you the criminal background record of the person, if any.
It’s important to note that the criminal background record provided by the Pehchaan app is based only on the CNIC number of the Punjab Province. The app only provides initial information regarding the criminal record of an individual and it cannot be considered legal evidence for any purpose.
The Pehchaan app is a useful tool for people who want to verify the criminal background of a person they are dealing with. The app is easy to use and provides quick results based on the CNIC number of the Punjab Province. However, it’s important to keep in mind that the app only provides initial information, and counter-verification should be done by the concerned police station.